Reflections on Radical Collaboration in Our Movements for Justice: Louisville’s Breakthrough ConversationIt’s not every day that I get to sit in a room with other folks, some who look different and some the same, who say things like, “let’s speak truth to power with grace for societal... Continue Reading »I’m not a big fan of the treacle “five-steps-to-happiness” pop advice that circulates in social media, but I recently found a posting from Good F-ing Design Advice that captured my experience... Continue Reading »Each of us has a story that can move others to action, and telling our stories publicly is an act of leadership. This is what I learned a couple of weeks ago when the Religious Coalition for... Continue Reading »
- What The Abortion Fight Unfolding In Tennessee Means For The Rest Of The Country thkpr.gs/1sGip4N via @thinkprogress 6 hours ago
- In #Memphis on 7/29? Join us in Mapping our Movement!- eepurl.com/X3nlH 6 hours ago
- CoreAlign Fellow, @SaraAlcid recaps the recent summit on working families. Together we are powerful women & families! bit.ly/1ncZMBJ 24 hours ago
- check out and join the CoreAlign network, there are willing mentors. ow.ly/zkkpV 4 days ago
- Post its, butcher paper, a new project??? Stay tuned…., http://t.co/WVUusz4aag 5 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.