Reflections on Radical Collaboration in Our Movements for Justice: Louisville’s Breakthrough ConversationIt’s not every day that I get to sit in a room with other folks, some who look different and some the same, who say things like, “let’s speak truth to power with grace for societal... Continue Reading »I’m not a big fan of the treacle “five-steps-to-happiness” pop advice that circulates in social media, but I recently found a posting from Good F-ing Design Advice that captured my experience... Continue Reading »Each of us has a story that can move others to action, and telling our stories publicly is an act of leadership. This is what I learned a couple of weeks ago when the Religious Coalition for... Continue Reading »
- Collective knowledge on the wall and in the room!!! #mapping #voteno1tn instagram.com/p/rDkXMwRm3U/ 1 hour ago
- Thinking about who the unlikely allies are in our networks, remembering that #innovation often happens at the fringes. 2 hours ago
- Ready to Map the Movement in Memphis. Thanks to @MemphisCHOICES for hosting us in their gorgeous space. instagram.com/p/rDUaHCRmwX/ 4 hours ago
- Delighted to spend the evening mapping relationships and building power with fold from @SisterReach @HealthyFreeTN @PPGMR 7 hours ago
- On my way to #Memphis, carry on full of post its and CoreAlign lube, ready for Mapping Our Movement. corealign.org/mapping-our-mo… 22 hours ago
Powered by Twitter Tools
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.